Download the best WordPress plugins to make your site innovative and engaging
I love WordPress! You might ask why.
Mainly because WordPress provides one of the easiest and most powerful ways to share your business on the internet.
Yes, there are many simpler and more manageable platforms, but most of them don’t allow the functionality that WordPress does.
And if there are a few equally robust platforms, they’re challenging to use for beginners.
WordPress makes Web Design and Development easy even for a lay-man.
The six big reasons why I love WordPress so much are because:
A good WordPress plugin can help you skyrocket your business online.
But the WordPress plugin directory is rammed with 55,000+ plugins, so in this guide, I shall be narrowing down the best WordPress plugins you need for your WordPress website in 2021 to make your site look and perform better than ever! (Best part: Most of them are FREE!)
Best WordPress Plugins for 2021
- Yoast SEO – Best WordPress SEO Plugin
- WP-Rocket – Best WordPress Speed Optimization Plugin
- MonsterInsights Lite – Best WordPress Google Analytics Plugin
- WPForms Lite – Best WordPress Form Builder Plugin
- LiveChat – Best Conversational Marketing Chat Plugin
- WooCommerce – Best WordPress Plugin for eCommerce Sites
- Smush – Top WordPress Image Optimization Plugin
- Envira Gallery – Amazing WordPress Image Gallery Plugin
- Sucuri – Top WordPress Security Plugin
1. Yoast SEO (Free)
If you take your search engine optimization seriously, you need Yoast to reach the top level!
It has made the life of SEO experts a lot easier with real-time page analysis to assist you in optimizing your website’s content, titles, meta descriptions, images, and keywords.
The plugin can also be used to instruct Google if you want a page to be indexed or not.
It even examines the readability of content, checks the length of paragraphs and sentences, indicates whether transition words or subheadings are used, and so much more!
Additionally, you can use Yoast SEO to generate URLs automatically, create XML sitemaps, and get more precise control over breadcrumbs.
- Optimize for keywords — Yoast SEO allows you to enter the keyword or phrase you want your page to rank for. It then runs a check on your content to see whether the keywords are used enough and if they are used in the right spots.
- Easier to find high-performing keywords — With the Semrush tool in Yoast SEO, you can find data about your keywords. It will let you optimize for related keywords people actually use hence boosting the relevancy of content.
- Improves the readability — Based on scientific research on readability Yoast SEO will tell you exactly how you should write short sentences, add subheadings and use connecting words. This ensures better readability for the site visitor hence making the content more likable.
How Much Does Yoast Cost?
There are more advanced features offered in the premium version of Yoast SEO, but even the free version can make a real difference to your site’s overall content and rankings.
Download here: Yoast SEO
2. WP-Rocket (Paid)
Want your site to speed up? WP Rocket would be ideal for you!
WP Rocket is very simple to install and can be configured in just a few minutes. And that’s it – you can simply set it and forget it.
Page caching gets initiated straight away and as a result, you get an immediate boost in the speed of your site.
Additionally, the indexing of your website is instantly improved because this WP-Rocket plugin’s crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache.
To date, WP Rocket has been used by nearly 1,280,000 WordPress websites.
- Page Caching — WP-Rockets caches your WordPress site instantly. Caching makes the site load faster. Hence, It is the real solution to support SEO and improve conversions.
- GZIP Compression — It also allows you to compress web pages on the server and decompress them back in the browser. This decreases the size of files and ultimately the visitors get content quicker.
- eCommerce Optimization — It improves the functionality of eCommerce stores and they run fast and smoothly. WP Rocket eliminates all the sensitive pages from the cache causing no interference in the purchasing process.
How Much Does WP-Rocket Cost?
Its license begins at US$49 annually but this is one premium product where you get more than what you pay for.
Furthermore, being a premium product it helps you with constant updates and exceptional customer support.
Download here: WP Rocket
3. MonsterInsights Lite (Free)
Need analytics of your website? MonsterInsights Lite is your friend.
MonsterInsights Lite provides an easy way to connect your WordPress website to your Google Analytics account.
With that, you can examine how visitors perceive your website and what they do while they are hanging there.
This data allows you to be able to benefit from what your visitors like on your site hence you can keep them coming back for more.
- Dashboard Reports — MonsterInsights Lite provides an easy-to-read dashboard report of your WordPress website to help understand the real-time stats.
- Universal Tracking — With the universal tracking system, your stats are never skewed. So if your site visitors switch from a mobile device to a desktop, it will still provide you, accurate counts.
- Strong Pro Features — The premium version of MonsterInsights Lite lets you track the eCommerce stats, traffic sources, and lets you see your conversion rates helping to make improvements in your business online.
How Much Does MonsterInsights Lite Cost?
But if you want to access all the features, you can get a plus version that is designed for small businesses and is available for 199$ per year.
There is also a Pro version for eCommerce sites and huge businesses and it charges 399$ annually.
Download Here: MonsterInsights Lite
4. WPForms Lite (Free)
A free WordPress plugin that’s the world’s most popular for WordPress forms
One of my personal favorites on this best WordPress plugins in the 2021 list is WPForms Lite.
This tool is a favorite of a lot of people. Because it is clearly the most effortless to use and the best WordPress forms plugin available in the market.
It also features tons of ways to help overcome form abandonment.
- Visual Builder — WP Forms has a drag and drop WordPress form builder making it easier to generate contact forms for your website.
- Pre-built Templates — The form fields come with pre-built form templates, enabling you to customize your form as you like.
- Mobile-friendly — It is 100% responsive, mobile-friendly, and is optimized for SEO.
- Speed — WP Forms is one of the fastest contact form plugins in the market so there have to be no worries about it slowing down the website.
- Email Marketing Integration — WPForms allows you to grow your newsletter and email list promptly with the most popular email marketing services.
How Much Does WPForms Lite Cost?
But if you want to take full advantage of this Plugin there are many premium versions available ranging from 79$ to 599$ yearly.
Download Here: WPForms Lite
5. LiveChat (Paid)
Help viewers find the right answers with a plugin that helps you communicate with them
LiveChat makes it to our list because it is one of the best live chat tools available out there.
It is the most well-known and is a great pick for Conversational Marketing through websites.
- Engaging Look — LiveChat presents a splendidly designed live chat support app to add a chatbox to your WordPress website.
- Work from Anywhere — LiveChat is a great option for remote teams. It is mobile-responsive enabling you and your agents to chat with customers on your laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Surveys — Evaluation surveys are conducted before and after the chat session helping you to find out where you need improvement.
- Speed — It’s got a very fast loading time providing an excellent user experience.
How Much Does LiveChat Cost?
The LiveChat plugin starts at $16/month and is billed yearly.
Download Here: LiveChat
6. WooCommerce (Free)
A free WordPress plugin that’s world-famous for eCommerce WordPress websites
The WooCommerce WordPress plugin is currently used in more than 30% of online stores.
It was launched in 2011 and was then taken over by Automattic (the company running WordPress.com) in 2015, so we have a clear idea that its future progress is in safe hands.
The free version of WooCommerce is capable of calculating the prices of shipping and taxes and allows the facility to accept credit cards, PayPal, money transfers through banks, and cash on delivery.
They also have stock management tools that are capable enough to help keep a track of inventory.
- WordPress Integration — WooCommerce gives you absolute control over the design and functionality of your online store.
- Flexibility — WooCommerce lets you sell anything you want. Complete with different shapes, sizes, product variations, and configurations. It also offers a full range of shipping options like free shipping or shipping.
- Payment Options — It can accept credit cards, BACs, and cash on delivery, so people can make their purchases how they want.
- No Third Parties — You have full control over it so you do not have to worry about a 3rd-party platform.
How Much Does WooCommerce Cost?
Download Here: WooCommerce
7. Smush (Free)
Optimize the images on your site to speed up your loading time
Images end up taking the majority of the website’s weight.
Thus, if you do not pay any heed to image optimization, your loading time will hurt badly.
Smush, one of my personal favorites and the best image optimization plugin, takes you out of the hassle of optimizing your site’s images one by one and does it automatically for you whenever you upload a new image.
- Automated Optimization —Smush is a free WordPress plugin that resizes, compresses, and optimizes all the images automatically.
- No Quality Loss — The best part about Smush! It optimizes the images without decreasing the image quality at all.
- Server usage —Smush servers do all the work, not yours, resulting in a reduction in the additional strain and resource use.
How Much Does Smush Cost?
Download Here: Smush
8. Envira Gallery (Free)
Integrate millions of top-quality images for your WordPress site
Next up in my list of the best WordPress Plugins in 2021 is Envira Gallery.
It is famously known as the best WordPress gallery plugin. Envira Gallery is a free plugin that is user-friendly and robust.
If you display a lot of images on your website you need to make sure to grasp this plugin.
It allows you to add metadata, pagination, and deep links to your image galleries enabling easier site navigation and a better user experience.
- Easy to Use — The drag and drop photo gallery builder lets you upload your images, rearrange them as you want, and publish them to your site within minutes with ease.
- Advanced Tools — Envira Gallery Pro provides even more awesome and advanced features.
- Integrations with eCommerce — Sell on the popular WooCommerce platform as a way to make more money online.
- Lightning-fast — Envira Gallery is optimized for speed and SEO.
- Mobile-friendly — It runs great on all mobile devices so site visitors can view the images correctly.
- Social Media Integrations — The social sharing integrations allow you to share photos.
How Much Does Envira Gallery Cost?
Download Here: Envira Gallery
9. Sucuri (Paid)
Keep your website’s security your top priority with Sucuri
Every website needs Security because attackers might attack your site with Malware.
Sucuri is an industry leader when it comes to all affairs associated with website security.
It is simply the best WordPress security plugin in the market with its robust and helpful features.
- Site Protection — Sucuri provides audits, security notifications, malware scanning, blacklist monitoring, firewall, and post-hack security actions to stop if anything bad happens from happening again.
- Lightning-fast — Sucuri is a lightweight feature-packed security plugin hence it does not reduce your site’s resources and loading time.
- Monitoring — Sucuri has advanced features checking for DDoS attacks, malware threats, brute force attacks, and even XSS attacks to ensure your site’s data is safe.
How Much Does Sucuri Cost?
There is a limited free version and after that paid plans start at $199.
Download Here: Sucuri
Concluding the Best WordPress Plugins for 2021
So there you have it! Now you can identify the best WordPress plugins for 2021 and implement them into your website.
I hope this list will help you make improvements to your site and achieve your business goals.
Let me know if you have a personal favorite WordPress plugin in the comments below!
Now what are you waiting for? Start using the most powerful WordPress plugins and get on the track to success.